Welcome to Underpressurescuba.com. Please take the time to explore our site and to become familiar with what we have to offer.
Firstly, we are a diving couple. And we both are passionate about Scuba diving, the Ocean, and all the great experiences that can be had on the water. We believe that to get the most out of anything in life you must give yourself to it 100%. This is why our motto here at Under pressure scuba is "Immerse yourself". This simple saying is our philosophy and it is why we get so much back from our wonderful Sea. So follow us on this lifetime journey,we promise you will not regret it.
Visit us on www.facebook.com/UnderpressureScuba
An overview of the site:
What we do
What we sell
- Instruction- We offer many courses from Discover Scuba to Divemaster. Please click Dive Instruction for more details.
- Charters- We own and operate a 47' Sportfish called the "We Dream" This boat is setup to run as a luxury 6 pack dive boat. No hard times for our divers. Please click Charters for more information.
- Personal Divemaster- At the request of some of our previous clients we now offer our personal services for any private trips that you may take. Please click Personal_Divemaster for more information.
- Fossils and Jewelry- We love to dive for fossils. In particular Giant Sharks teeth otherwise known as Megalodon teeth, whale and dolphin ear bones, and many other interesting fossils. These fossils are around 5-15 million years old, some older some younger...Click What we sell to see our finds.
- T-shirts and other clothing- We are working on our own line of clothing at the moment. Please keep checking back with us to see your next T-shirt.
- Come dive with us aboard the ''Sea Hunter'' in some of the most remote and spectacular regions of the Bahamas. The ''Sea Hunter'' is an expedition-style liveaboard crewed by a highly skilled team. They have been cruising the Archipelago for many years. This boat offers all inclusive diving, fishing (deep sea and flats)... and gourmet dining. Click Travel for more information
- On our forum we welcome questions and comments about anything diving or boat related. If you have a Dive destination that you think is great, please let us know, if you have questions on what temperature should it be to use some epoxy put it in the forum, and if you just want to make an overall comment please put it here. We hope to provide a great discussion platform that we can all take something positive away from. Click Forum to tell us what you think.
- This is our personal photo album. We want to share with you some of our great shots from over the years. This too will keep expanding, so please check them out and let us know what you think over in the Forum. Click Image Gallery to see what we see.
- For all bookings and questions, please feel free to Contact Us anytime.